Rania Anderson: Leading authority on business women in growth economies
I am driven to share my expertise and experience to enable more women to succeed globally.
I have personally worked with, interviewed and met hundreds of business women around the world, distilling their path to success. Originally from the Middle East, I have lived, traveled and worked in both developing and developed countries.
My style is refreshingly direct, pragmatic and practical. I always go beyond stories, examples and research to offer key take aways and specific actions.
Connect with me or learn more on LinkedIn.
Fluent in English. Conversational fluency in Arabic and Spanish.
Recent Speaking Engagements
Republic of Georgia
March 16-20, 2015
Eleven speaking engagements around the country at five universities and to six different groups of business women.
International Women of Courage Award
March 9, 2015
Moderated roundtable discussion with Sayaka Osakabe, recipient of the 2015 International Women of Courage Award, and a select group of leaders to discuss the role of women in the workplace.
December 2014 & 2013
Judged the pitch competition (2014) and was a panelist for Win-Win for All: Investing in Women (2013). WeXChange is the first pitch conference for Latin American women entrepreneurs.
GE Saudi Women's Leadership Summit
May 16, 2014
Presented The Six Ways Women in Emerging Economies Succeed to a group of Saudi business women.
May 8, 2014
Presented Culture Eats Strategy For Lunch, tailored for leaders of corporate women’s networks.
We Own It Summit
May 2, 2014
Moderated a salon-style panel discussion titled Growing Women Led Businesses in Emerging Economies.
Global Women's Leadership Summit (GWALS)
September & October 2013
Presented two webinars: The ONE High Impact Way to Advance Your Career, and 6 Keys to Getting What You Want in Work & Life.
Black & Veatch Women's Leadership Event
October 12, 2012
Presented 10 C’s to the C-suite which outlines specific actions women need to take to get to senior and executive positions.
African Women's Entrepreneurial Program
2010 & 2011
Presented to 50 African women entrepreneurs, hand-selected by the U.S. State Department.
Qatar International Business Women Forum
May 10-11, 2010
Presented to 450 professional women from across the Middle East: The Role of Women in Business and Investment: A Comparison between the Arab World and the West, and Coaching Women to Take Over Leadership in Business & Develop a Strong Image
Achieving Career Meridian
2008 to Present
Numerous presentations to guide corporate women in understanding what it takes to manage their careers; given to employees at Walmart, Southern Company, Hallmark, Black & Veatch, Polsinelli Shugart, the Central Exchange
Rania has been invited to speak, present and participate in conferences for women from the the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the United States. Her unique perspective is based on years of experience and research in determining precisely what approaches work for women in different parts of the world and features breakthrough insights she has developed as an executive coach, entrepreneur, senior corporate leader and angel investor. She accelerates success:
- At conferences, panels, corporations or events internationally.
- Through management and leadership training, including specifically developed training for women in developing and emerging economies.
- In one-on-one Executive coaching.
- The habits of successful women in growth economies.
- How business and professional women in emerging and developing economies succeed.
- How women can attain senior or executive leadership positions.
- Working Women: The key to jump starting a thriving global economy.
- Comparison between success strategies employed by women in the United States and developing markets.
- Lessons and guidelines on starting a women’s angel investor network/fund that invests to invest in women-led businesses.
- Building a strong support base including having the right network, mentors and sponsor.