DEI and Leadership Speaker
Rania Anderson: INTERNATIONAL Diversity equity and Inclusion and LEADERSHIP SPEAKER
Globally sought-after Diversity Equity and Inclusion and leadership keynote speaker for men, women, managers. leaders and university students
With a style that is refreshingly direct, pragmatic and substantive, Rania speaks at corporations, conferences and universities around the world. She is known for always going beyond inspiration, sharing instructive actions, real examples, research and thought-provoking insights for her audiences to implement.
Rania has spoken to thousands of women and men worldwide, including executives and teams at Fortune 100 companies including PepsiCo, American Express, Bank of America, GM, Microsoft, P&G and PwC.
In her keynote presentations, Rania closes three critical gaps in the marketplace by providing:
- MEN, managers and leaders: Her evidenced-based behavioral model to equip men, managers and leaders to become inclusive leaders and intentionally achieve gender parity in their businesses.
- WOMEN: the shifts needed to advance in their careers and businesses as well as findings on the habits of successful women in emerging economies.
- UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: the difference between what made them successful at school and what it takes for them to succeed at work.
Rania speaks at conferences, corporations and universities in the the United States, Latin America, Africa, Eastern Europe, Asia and the Middle East. Her unique perspective is based on 30 years of experience and research in determining precisely what approaches work for women and men in different parts of the world. Rania features concrete examples and breakthrough insights that she has developed as an executive coach, entrepreneur, senior corporate leader, and angel investor. She accelerates success for managers and executives and shares practical and unique insights that spur action.
Find out more about why this the new and different approach to advancing women and gender parity is what you and your workplace have been waiting for.
Most requested speaking TOPICS
- Inclusive Leadership
- Mentor-Ally-Sponsor: What’s the difference and how to be and get all three
- The intentional role men, managers and leaders need to take to accelerate their businesses by advancing women.
- The strategic role of leaders to drive business results through gender balance in the workplace.
- How to sponsor women at work
- 4 shifts to achieve global economic prosperity through gender parity.
- The six success habits of women in emerging economies.
- How women advance in their careers and businesses.
- How women can attain senior or executive leadership positions.
- Network and succeed by building a 360 Network
- Executive Presence
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO INQUIRE ABOUT RANIA’S AVAILABILITY, PLEASE
- Bank of America
- American Century Investments
- American Express
- Black and Veatch
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Women’s Forum
- Women in Dental Services Organizations
- KC Business Journal Women’s Summit’
- Angel Capital Association
- Global WIL Economic Forum
- Women Ambassadors Forum
- Qatar International Women’s Forum
- Harvard Business School
- University of Maryland
- University of Indiana
- University of Kansas
- Gordon Institute of Business Science, South Africa
- Claustro University, Mexico
- Ilia State University, Republic of Georgia
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar
Languages: English (native), Arabic and Spanish (conversational)