Business and Leadership Speaker
Rania Anderson: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND LEADERSHIP SPEAKER
Globally sought-after keynote speaker for men, women, managers. leaders and university students
Boost business by advancing women in the workplace.
With a style is refreshingly direct, pragmatic and practical, Rania is a renowned business and leadership speaker at corporations, conferences and universities around the world. She goes beyond inspiration by sharing instructive actions, real examples, research and thought-provoking insights for her audiences to implement.
Rania has spoken to thousands of women and men worldwide, including executives and teams at Fortune 100 companies including PwC, P&G, GM, Microsoft, American Express, and Barclays Bank.
In her presentations, Rania closes three critical gaps in the marketplace by providing:
- MEN, managers and leaders: Her ground-breaking behavioral model to equip men, managers and leaders to intentionally advance women in their businesses through the way they recruit, retain and work more effectively with women.
- WOMEN: the shifts they must make to advance in their careers and businesses as well as research on the habits of successful women in emerging economies.
- UNIVERSITY STUDENTS: the difference between what made them successful at school and what it takes for them to succeed at work.
Drawing on more than 25 years as an executive coach to male and female business leaders, her experience as a senior leader at Bank of America, and her global research, Rania shares practical and unique insights that spurs action.
Find out more about why this the new and different approach to advancing women is what your workplace has been waiting for.
Fluent in English. Conversational fluency in Arabic and Spanish.
A Few Organizations We've Worked With
Rania has presented at conferences, corporations and universities in Africa, Eastern Europe, Latin America, the Middle East and the United States. Her unique perspective is based on 30 years of experience and research in determining precisely what approaches work for women and men in different parts of the world. Rania features concrete examples and breakthrough insights that she has developed as an executive coach, entrepreneur, senior corporate leader, and angel investor. She accelerates success for managers and executives:
- At conferences, corporations, and universities.
- Through training for women and men in developing and emerging economies, and in the United States.
Most requested speaking TOPICS
- What women want from men in the workplace
- The intentional role men, managers and leaders need to take to advance women and their businesses.
- How to sponsor women at work
- 3 shifts to global economic prosperity through gender parity.
- The six success habits of women in emerging economies.
- How women advance in their careers and businesses.
- How women can attain senior or executive leadership positions.
- Network and succeed by building a 360 Network
- Executive Presence
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO INQUIRE ABOUT RANIA’S AVAILABILITY, PLEASE
- American Express
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Women’s Forum
- Global WIL Economic Forum
- WeOwn It Summit
- Women Ambassadors Forum
- Qatar International Women’s Forum
- Claustro University, Mexico
- Ilia State University, Republic of Georgia
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar
- Gordon Institute of Business Science, South Africa
- University of Cape Town GSB
- University of Indiana
- University of Kansas