Business and Leadership Speaker
Rania Anderson: INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND LEADERSHIP SPEAKER
Globally sought-after speaker for leading men, women, and managers.
Boost business by advancing women in the workplace.
With a style is refreshingly direct, pragmatic and practical, Rania is a renowned business and leadership speaker at corporations, conferences and universities around the world. She goes beyond inspiring stories, examples, and research to offer key take-aways and specific actions for her audiences.
Rania has spoken to thousands of women and men worldwide, including executives and teams at Fortune 100 companies like PwC, P&G, GM, Microsoft, American Express, and Barclays Bank.
Drawing on more than 25 years as an executive coach to male and female business leaders, her experience as a senior leader at Bank of America, and her global research of successful women in emerging and developing economies, her practical and unique insights wow those who hear her speak.
Her most recent endeavor is focused on addressing the gap in the marketplace for men and managers: proven, practical advice on how men and managers can effectively recruit, retain and work more effectively with women. Why? So they can not only benefit and level up in their own careers, but also advance women in the workplace, and help business boom. Everyone wins with these skills which Rania provides through her tools, research, and expertise. See why this the new and different approach to advancing women is what your workplace has been waiting for.
Fluent in English. Conversational fluency in Arabic and Spanish.
A Few Organizations We've Worked With
Rania has presented at dozens of conferences, corporations and universities in the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the United States. Her unique perspective is based on 30 years of experience and research in determining precisely what approaches work for women and men in different parts of the world. Rania features concrete examples and breakthrough insights that she has developed as an executive coach, entrepreneur, senior corporate leader, and angel investor. She accelerates success for managers and executives:
- At conferences, corporations, and universities.
- Through training for women and men in developing and emerging economies, and in the United States.
- In one-on-one Executive coaching.
- The active and specific role men need to take for women to advance.
- The six success habits of women in emerging economies.
- 3 shifts we must make to achieve gender equality and global prosperity.
- How women advance in their careers and businesses.
- How women can attain senior or executive leadership positions.
- Building a 360 Network with a sponsor, mentors, peers, inside and outside your organization and industry.
- Lessons and guidelines to start a women’s angel investor network/fund that invests in women-led businesses.
FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR TO INQUIRE ABOUT RANIA’S AVAILABILITY, PLEASE
- American Express
- Inter-American Development Bank
- Global WIL Economic Forum
- WeOwn It Summit
- Women Ambassadors Forum
- Qatar International Women’s Forum
- Claustro University, Mexico
- Ilia State University, Republic of Georgia
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar
- Gordon Institute of Business Science, South Africa
- University of Cape Town GSB
- University of Indiana
- University of Kansas