- Global WIL Economic Forum
- WeOwn It Summit
- Women Ambassadors Forum
- Qatar International Women’s Forum
- Ilia State University, Republic of Georgia
- Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar
- Gordon Institute of Business Science, South Africa
- University of Cape Town GSB
- University of Indiana
- University of Kansas
Rania Anderson: International speaker
Expert on business women in developing and emerging economies
With a style is refreshingly direct, pragmatic and practical, Rania is an international speaker at corporations, conferences and universities around the world. She always goes beyond inspiring stories, examples and research to offer key take aways and specific actions for her audiences.
Rania has personally coached, trained and interviewed thousands of women around globe, distilling their path to success. Her professional experience includes senior corporate leadership at Bank of America and as a sought after executive business coach. Originally from the Middle East, Rania has has lived, traveled to and worked in both developing and developed countries.
Fluent in English. Conversational fluency in Arabic and Spanish.
A Few Organizations We've Worked With
Rania has presented at conferences, corporations and universities in the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, Eastern Europe and the United States. Her unique perspective is based on years of experience and research in determining precisely what approaches work for women and men in different parts of the world and features breakthrough insights she has developed as an executive coach, entrepreneur, senior corporate leader and angel investor. She accelerates success:
- At conferences corporations and universities.
- Through training for women and men in developing and emerging economies and in the United States.
- In one-on-one Executive coaching.
- The six success habits of women in emerging economies.
- 3 shifts we must make to achieve gender equality and global prosperity.
- The active and specific role men need to take for women to advance.
- How women advance in their careers and businesses.
- How women can attain senior or executive leadership positions.
- Building a 360 Network with a sponsor, mentors, peers, inside and outside your organization and industry.
- Lessons and guidelines to start a women’s angel investor network/fund that invests in women-led businesses.