How the Six Success Habits Changed One Woman’s Life
My name is Alina Komisar from Kyiv, Ukraine. In March 2018 you led a training session at America House Ukraine for women. With this letter I would love to thank you for the positive changes your energy and ideas brought in my life.
When I met you, I was in sort of a depression and stuck. I couldn’t find my way to move on; I felt burnt out and just frustrated despite all the achievements I already had accomplished for my young age of 23.
You said one sentence, “Today is the first day of the rest of your life,” and it was like someone threw cold water on me. Very quickly I began the process of changing my life.
I was inspired by your example of a self-sufficient woman with a leading position in her life. You believe that everything is possible and that everybody can live the life s/he wants to live, not dependent on the opinions of other people.
This was a transformative point for me. After your visit, I quickly found my passion in life and way I want to move on:
- I decided that I want to become a professional artist! Since that time I have already had two solo exhibitions of my paintings. I have a further plan to develop my website, online platforms for selling my art, and also postcards.
- I won a scholarship and spent two weeks in London on a fully-funded leadership program, advancing my soft and professional skills.
- I’ve read your UNDETERRED: The Six Success Habits of Women in Emerging Economies book and then more self-development books, one after another, like: Unlimited Power and Awaken a Giant Within by Tony Robbins, Ikigai: the Japanese Secret to a Long and Happy Life, The Power of Habit, Never Eat Alone, The Snowball Effect, The Leader’s Way by Dalai Lama, The Artists’ Way by Julie Cameron, The Art of Start by Guy Kawasaki, The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People, Goals! How to Get Everything you Want by Brian Tracy, etc.
- After your session I understood why networking is important. I developed my own network of business contacts, changed the range of people with whom I have close contact, and even founded my own Happy People Club.
- I have finished one training how to build happy relationships with men. Currently I’m in process of the second training with regard what does it mean to be a woman from the side of nature, energy, and well-being. Now I also have my own psychotherapist to discuss my problems with and find solutions. The results are amazing! I feel myself confident, I am always happy, and I know that I can do everything!
- I’ll finally get a driver’s license in January 2019.
- I won a Fulbright Scholarship for obtaining a MA in Arts Management in the U.S.! My next goal is to be admitted to the university in the U.S.
- Now I am a training addict. One of the number one aspirations now is to find money to visit the live Tony Robbins training in London.
Dreams are coming true! All that I wanted so much! Universe just brings me pleasant surprises every time. I celebrate every my day!
It’s hard to express my gratitude in words. You became a person who inspired me to focus my mind on myself and development. The work you do changes lives, just if it is one sentence! I affirm that all the results I listed above would not have happen if I hadn’t met you in America House in March 2018. THANK YOU!
I am sure that your positive impact will grow every year in geometrical progression! I am absolutely confident that you will achieve every goal you have! You make this world better!
Warm regards and hugs,