Ways to BE BOLD
Being BOLD means:
- Having courage even if you are afraid.
- Not worrying unduly about mistakes you will make and failures you will have.
- Taking good calculated risks.
- Stepping out, being visible and notable.
- Saying what’s on your mind.
Here are some articles on what bold means to us and ways to be bold:
What does being bold mean to you? In what ways have you been bold? Write and tell us here.
More stories to inspire your inner boldness:
- Be so Good at What You Do That Gender Won’t Matter
- Tamara Abdel-Jaber’s Success as a Tech Entrepreneur in Jordan
- Don’t Presume the Answer is No Without Asking
- Thinking Big by Lynn Hinkle, President of Astra Communication & Guest Contributor at The Way Women Work, quoted at the top of this page
We also recommend you check out the FEAR.LESS magazine for wonderful stories and inspiration.