Ways to BE BOLD
It’s just as easy to think big and fail, as it is to think small and fail.
Being BOLD means:
- Having courage even if you are afraid.
- Not worrying unduly about mistakes you will make and failures you will have.
- Taking good calculated risks.
- Stepping out, being visible and notable.
- Saying what’s on your mind.
Here are some articles on what bold means to us and ways to be bold:
Most Common Attribute of Successful Women Around the World
What does being bold mean to you? In what ways have you been bold? Write and tell us here.
More stories to inspire your inner boldness:
- Be so Good at What You Do That Gender Won’t Matter
- Tamara Abdel-Jaber’s Success as a Tech Entrepreneur in Jordan
- Don’t Presume the Answer is No Without Asking
- Thinking Big by Lynn Hinkle, President of Astra Communication & Guest Contributor at The Way Women Work, quoted at the top of this page
We also recommend you check out the FEAR.LESS magazine for wonderful stories and inspiration.