Don’t Miss the Live Online Global Women’s Leadership Summit
No matter where you live in the world, here is a tremendous opportunity to hear from some of the leading experts on women’s leadership, from the comfort of your home or office. And, the sessions from Sept. 9 – 27 are free.
The Global Women’s Leadership Summit (GWALS) is projected to be the largest women’s leadership online event in the world, connecting over 15,000 leaders, executives and managers, and more than 24 top internationally-renowned women thought leaders – including our founder, Rania Anderson.
Rania’s session, The ONE High Impact Way to Advance Your Career, will be held on Monday Sept. 16 at 8:00 – 8:45 a.m. Eastern Time in the United States.
When you listen in to Rania’s session you will walk away with specific actions that you can immediately take to improve your career success and satisfaction.
To register for Rania’s session, click ‘WEEK 2’ and sign up.
Other fantastic presenters that Rania is joining, include:
- Cherie Blair – Founder, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women
- Joanna Barsh- McKinsey & Company Director Emeritus, Centerd Leadership Project
- John Gray – Ph.D. Best-selling relationship author of all time, communication expert
- Magatte Wade, Serial Entrepreneur, Founder Tiossan, Africa
- Gina Bianchini- Founder & CEO at Mighty Bell, Co-founder Lean In
- Janice Ellig- Named by Business Week, “The World’s Most influential Headhunters”
- Dr. Nellie Tan-Wong, CEO of the Women’s Institute of Management, Malaysia
- Maya Hu-Chan, President, Global Leadership Associates, ASIA
- Meera Sanyal – Chairperson Royal Bank of Scotland India.
- John Gerzema – New York Times Best Selling Author, author of the Athena doctrine
- Shelly Porges – Head U.S State Dept. Global Entrepreneur program and Finance Co-Chair for Hillary Clinton PAC.
- Sally Helgesen – Internationally acclaimed Author, Speaker and Leadership consultant.
- Gloria Feldt – Co-founder and President Take The Lead, Author and Speaker.
- And many more
Don’t wait! Sign up for Rania’s free online session today (be sure to click ‘WEEK 2’ to find it).
The Way Women Work is proud to be a partner of the Summit. Be sure to take advantage of all this great opportunity – professional development at your fingertips!
To get more information from GWALS on the summit this September and October, you can sign up here to get their updates and a complimentary pass.
Looking forward to seeing you there,